Enrollment is limited to ensure small classes.
STEAM Camp reserves the right to cancel any camp due to insufficient enrollment. Many camps have a limited number of children who can enroll. It is best to enroll your child as soon as you can.
If a child is not picked up from camp at the end of that day’s session, a late fee of $3 per every 2 minutes will be imposed and must be paid at the time your child is picked up.
A full refund will be issued for cancellations prior to May 1, 2017.
A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations between May 1 and May 16, 2017.
After May 16, 2017, no refunds will be issued for cancellations.
Every effort will be made to offer and staff courses as described in this brochure. Circumstances can arise that necessitate a change. If a camp is canceled, for any reason, the applicant will receive a full refund of the camp fee.
Please let us know if your child has special needs, so that we can evaluate our ability to accomodate them. If, once a camp has begun, it becomes apparent that the STEAM Camp Director has not been made aware of specific medical or emotional needs that cannot be accommodated, or if the child is uncooperative with instructors or staff, or is a detriment to other students, the child can be removed from any current or future camp that he/she may be registered to attend without refund.
Available discounts include:
- Super Early Bird discount for enrollment prior to May 1, 2017
- Early Bird discount for enrollment prior to May 16, 2017
- Bundle discount for enrollment in the full summer, including both Freeplay Gaming Weeks
- Bundle discount for enrollment in all four class sessions
- Pre-Camp and Post-Camp Freeplay Weeks are only $150 each
Other Services include:
- Early drop-off - 7:30-8:30AM - $100/session if pre-paid (otherwise $3/2 mins)
- Late Pick-up - 4:30-6PM - $150/session if prepaid (otherwise $3/2 mins)
- Lunch at The Chromatic Dragon - $100/session
- Drop-in attendance - $60/day